Author V. C. Mohan
Date 19 Mar 2017
This plugin operates in frequency domain and requires for 32 bit avisynth+
FFTw3 32 bit dll or for 64 bit avisynth+ FFTw3 64 bit dll
Often video images have
three types of blur.
1. Blur due to relative movement of camera during
the short time the shutter is open,
2. Blur due to subjects being out of focus
3. combination of both.
4. Regular frequency interference on images. These can be attenuated with either 1D or 2D frequency filters. Frequency spectral displays enable to
find such interference and design correcting filters.
This plugin has 7 functions.
1. F2QBlur : produces either a motion blur or out of focus blur on an image.
2. F2QSharp : Sharpens image by unblurring, given the blur estimate.
3. F1QTest : Provides visual aid to estimate type and specifications of 1D filters needed.
4. F1Quiver : Filters input image with specified 1D filters
5. F2QTest : Provides visual aid to estimate type and specifications of 2D filters needed
6. F2Quiver : Filters input image with specified 2D filters
7.F2QCorrelation : Cross correlates frames.
All these functions can be used for bit depths 8 to 16 as well as float formats. Excepting F1QTest and F2QTest, all are thread safe.